Keep your productivity in top shape by downloading one of the best ten FREE productivity related Android applications from Google Play.
Google Calendar is a simple, easy to use calendar application that will keep you organized and productive as best as is humanly (and Androidly) possible! Totally FREE from Google Play. Google Calendar app supports:
- Create, edit, and delete events.
- View all your calendars at the same time, including non-Google calendars.
- Quickly email all event guests from a notification with a customizable message
Download Google Calendar Android App – Play Store
Google Drive is an online cloud storage system that is now available as an application for your Android device! Access all your documents wherever you are. Best of all it is totally FREE from Google Play! New updated version comes with:
- New light theme for Drive
- New quick action bar for faster creating, scanning and uploading
- Swipe to refresh
Download Google Drive Android App – Play Store
Obviously the best choice for reading Adobe documents – do everything you can do on a desktop computer to PDF documents from your smartphone or tablet! Take your productivity to the top with Adobe Reader, available FREE from Google Play. New version included:
• Convert documents and images to PDF using Adobe PDF Pack
• Export PDF files to Word or Excel using Adobe ExportPDF
• New and improved Text Search using snippet views
• Buy Adobe PDF Pack and Adobe ExportPDF services from within Adobe Reader
Download Android Adobe Reader App – Play Store
See the world through Google with Google Goggles. Scan barcodes, QR codes and way more stuff to organize all that information. Don’t let it get on top of you – get the best goggles. Google Goggles free download from Google Play! Goggles can read text in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, and Turkish, and translate it into other languages.
Download Google Goggles Android App – Play Store
ES File Explorer File Manager
The top file manger app with 200 millions global downloads, the one and only filemanger got this much downloads. ES File Explorer is the best file management software for almost any kind of file – manage all your files from the convenience of your smartphone or tablet. Available for all Android users FREE on Google Play.
Download ES File Explorer File Manager Android App – Play Store
CamScanner is the best choice for you if you want to scan, edit, sync or share any kind of content on any kind of device. The camScanner find any documents within seconds. OCR for Search allows you to easily find keywords within PDF files, saving you the trouble of browsing among tons of documents. Use your phone camera to SCAN (take a picture of) all kinds of paper documents: receipts, notes, invoices, whiteboard discussions, business cards, certificates, etc. Batch Scan Mode saves you even more time. It auto detects and adjusts the document orientation.
Download CamScanner Android App – Play Store
Keep your to do lists in order with the best tool for the job – a portable notepad! Download ColorNote Notepad onto your Android device and get on top of your to do lists today. Recent updates shows:
- Nook tablet bug fixed.
- Android 4.3 bug fixed.
- Supports auto link in checklist
- Auto link setting changed
- Settings -> Auto Link -> Auto link phone number
Download ColorNote Notepad Android App – Play Store
Store your files conveniently online and access them anywhere! DropBox is one of the best popular cloud style file storage sites and for a good reason – they are top of the tree. Available free on all Android devices. Read your docs or flip through your albums when you’re out and about. Save photos or videos to your Dropbox and share them with friends in just a couple taps. Even if you accidentally leave your Android in a taxi, your stuff is always safe on Dropbox.
Download DropBox Android App – Play Store
Super-Bright LED Torch
FREE torch application that gives you the best performance for the lowest battery usage. Features:
- Super Bright Flashlight – Guaranteed!
- Convenient – Switch On/Off the light just like using a real flashlight
- Strobe/Blinking Mode supported – Blinking frequency adjustable
- Stunning graphics – This is the most beautiful flashlight you can get in hand!
Download Super-Bright LED Torch Android App – Play Store
Evernote is the top choice for people with multiple mobile devices – sync all your notes and files across all your devices with Evernote, the best tool to keep you organized. Improvements:
- Notebook Picker shows most recent notebooks for quick access
- Premium feature: Hide and show homescreen items
- Add a summary page to PDFs containing mark up
- Improved Page Camera for better recognition and performance
Download Evernote Android App – Play Store